In addition to monetary donations, we need:
- Socks (mens and womens)
- Diapers (opened packages ok)
- Disposable Razors
- Toothbrushes and travel size toothpaste
- Rice, beans, tuna, and peanut butter
- Please note our Nutrition Policy when donating food.
Drop off Tuesday through Friday 10-2PM at 27287 Patrick Avenue, Hayward, CA 94544 or other times by arrangement (510) 785-3663.
There is plenty of work to do. For instance you can
- Distribute food
- Collect food from grocery stores and restaurants
- Chaperone at the warning shelter
- Help maintain the donor and volunteer databases
- Help update our web site (WordPress and graphic design)
Email us to let us know how you can help.