Thank you for your generosity! Your gifts allow us to continue giving to community members in need on a daily basis!
Ways to Give:
Via your PayPal:
In addition to monetary donations, we need:
- Socks (mens and womens)
- Diapers (opened packages ok)
- Disposable Razors
- Toothbrushes and travel size toothpaste
- Rice, beans, tuna, and peanut butter
- Meat, milk, eggs – please see our nutrition policy for donations.
Drop off Monday through Friday 10-2PM at 27287 Patrick Avenue, Hayward, CA 94544 or other times by arrangement (510) 785-3663.
We’d love to have your help! During the COVID19 pandemic, all volunteers must be non high-risk. We are considered an essential service and therefore need to keep running! Most of our work is volunteer based and many of our helpers were high-risk.
- Distribute food, do traffic control, pack pre-made bags
- Collect food from grocery stores and restaurants
- Help serve food or register guests at our winter shelter
- Help maintain the donor and volunteer databases
- Translate for guests whose first language is not English
Call us at (510) 785-3663 to let us know how you can help.